Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Men's Versus the Wimen's

Why is it awkward when another man walks into a public bathroom while you're pooping?


That isn’t so awkward: everybody shits - you’re just another guy shitting. What’s awkward is having women come in while you’re shitting. Just such a scene happened to me when I was attending a large faith-healing show at the International Amphitheater in Chicago about forty years ago. The star of the show was the famous faith healer Kathryn Kuhlman. I witnessed some very unChristian-like behavior - for example, ushers diving for spilled money baskets and ladies invading the men’s rooms because their shorter urethras couldn’t stand waiting in lines at the women’s rooms.

I was sitting on a terlet in a stall in one of the men’s rooms when a mess of angry women came in and told all the men to get out. Since I was only about halfway through with my business, I wasn’t going to make a hasty move - it would have been too dangerous. So I put my feet up on the door to prevent anyone from opening it on me. Yes, I put my feet up and braced myself against the female tide.

The gals went from stall to stall throwing the men out, but when they got to my place, no one could budge the door. Somebody even looked under the door to see if anyone was in there. Of course, my feet were against the door, so they didn’t see any feet. The woman called out, “This one’s stuck!”
I simply relaxed and took my time with the job at hand.

When I finished I got up, opened the door, and walked out through the crowd of women. Then I walked out of the men’s room into another crowd of astonished men. I never got saved that day, but I saved my own ass from those women.

No comments:

Post a Comment